Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6U Modular & headphones/single speaker. Period. Any other nuts here like me?
Staff
#1
0
0
6U Modular & headphones/single speaker. Period. Any other nuts here like me?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm planning to go modular soon, but just want to have a very minimal set up: the modular, and headphones/single speaker. I'm interested in just playing and listening to it (drone stuff mainly), no recording, no sequencers, arpegiators or loopers. I want no midi keyboard/controller plugged in, or external mixers, daw, computers... or any other device coming in or out of the modular synth. Am I nuts? I'm wondering how many of you just have such a minimal set up or look for that kind of minimal experience. Somehow I sense this option is not that popular. Am I right?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/al_ert"> /u/al_ert </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/7qrmwh/6u_modular_headphonessingle_speaker_period_any/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/7qrmwh/6u_modular_headphonessingle_speaker_period_any/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6U Modular & headphones/single speaker. Period. Any other nuts here like me? - by SynthWizard - 01-16-2018, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2