Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What mixers do you guys use live? Anybody mess with Behringer MX400?
Staff
What mixers do you guys use live? Anybody mess with Behringer MX400?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Looking for mixers is driving me absolutely batty.</p> <p>I've got a Behringer Xenyx 1202 I use in the studio. But the thing is bigger than most of my synths, and it always feels like a chore to drag it along to gigs (I'm a one man band, so as much as I can fit in a single case the better), and then have to find a place to even put the thing while I play as it takes up like half my table. Even going through past reddit threads, it seems no one is making any small footprint bare bones stereo mixers.</p> <p>The best option I could find was to get 3 Bastle Dude mixers for LRC, and it would still be a smaller footprint than anything else available. 300 bucks is a LOT to invest in what seems like a pretty minimal ask. Then I came across the Behringer MX400 which is a little bigger, but still small enough for 3 of them to be tiny compared to any other fullsize options. Anybody ever mess with these? At under 25 bucks a pop, I'm naturally pretty skeptical, but 75 bucks for a full no bells tiny LRC is pretty tempting. Anybody try this route, or have better suggestions?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>EDIT: I should add, my eventual goal is to fit the whole thing in a suite case where everything just stays plugged in, and I can just go into the club plug some stereo outs, and be done with it.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mikeisnottoast"> /u/mikeisnottoast </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/f5guhn/what_mixers_do_you_guys_use_live_anybody_mess/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/f5guhn/what_mixers_do_you_guys_use_live_anybody_mess/">[comments]</a></span>

Messages In This Thread
What mixers do you guys use live? Anybody mess with Behringer MX400? - by SynthWizard - 02-18-2020, 04:06 AM