Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequential Rev2 module + Arturia MKII 49 keys VS Rev2 with keyboard
Staff
Sequential Rev2 module + Arturia MKII 49 keys VS Rev2 with keyboard

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey, everyone.</p> <p>I am about to buy a Rev2 with 8 voices from Sequential. In E.U it's not easy to find a Rev2 in stock in the stores to try it out (Maybe in Thomann?). Because of that, I am trying to check the videos and pick the right choice for me regarding space but as well regarding gear flow when it comes to composing or doing some lives.</p> <p>Currently, I own a midi controller from Arturia, the MK II with 49 keys. It comes with midi in/out and has 8 knobs and 8 faders extra. The feeling with the keyboard is pretty good and soft, but as well limited with 49 keys( 4 octaves).</p> <p>So I don't know which combo could work better: Rev2 module controlled by Arturia or Rev2 itself with the keyboard. I would like to know how is the feeling of the keyboard from Sequential. I read they are high quality, if someone had the chance to try both keyboards (Arturia and sequential) I would really appreciate some feedback. </p> <p>Another blocker for the module is the 49 keys VS 64 from the inbuild Rev2. I am not sure how likely I found myself playing 5 octaves difference with 2 hands, but can happen of course. </p> <p>Last but not least, is the space. The 64 keyboards can be really cool but need to be a really wise choice because the flat I am currently living in is not a palace regarding size, so a big down of getting huge keyboards.</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Having this info, anyone could provide some experience of the feeling of Rev2 keyboards VS Arturia, and if it's worth it to spend it in 64 keys over a midi controller with 49?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/insert-values"> /u/insert-values </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sbi446/sequential_rev2_module_arturia_mkii_49_keys_vs/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sbi446/sequential_rev2_module_arturia_mkii_49_keys_vs/">[comments]</a></span>

Messages In This Thread
Sequential Rev2 module + Arturia MKII 49 keys VS Rev2 with keyboard - by SynthWizard - 01-24-2022, 01:20 PM