Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute
Staff
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone!</p> <p>I have to apologize, of my question sounds stupid, but I am just so, so lost and confused and do not know where to start.</p> <p>After getting a Stylophon a year ago and playing around with it, I wanted to get into Synths, so I did a little research, what kind of synths are decent for beginners and I eventually bought the Arturia Microbrute.</p> <p>The more I researched about synths, the deeper I fell into the rabbithole and now, honestly, I am really lost.</p> <p>I play around with my mircrobrute a lot and I think I am finally figuring out how it works, but now I am a bit confused on what to do next.</p> <p>First, I would like to connect it somehow to my PC, to make other compositions, I guess? As a teen I dabbled a bit in sampling, something I would like to connect with my microbrute now. I just don't know where to start, do you recommend any software to use in combination with the microbrute?</p> <p>Also, are there good tutorials for people who want to get into synths? Do I need any further hardware to get started? I was thinking of getting a drum machine as well, specifically one of the Teenage engineering POs, but does that even make sense at that point?</p> <p>I would really apprechiate, if you guys have any tipps for me, on how to get started at all.</p> <p>Thanks a lot and have a good day!</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title, Just got a new keyboard and I am not used to it yet Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/syntheticvampire"> /u/syntheticvampire </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ts1kio/overhwelmed_synth_noob_with_a_microbrute/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ts1kio/overhwelmed_synth_noob_with_a_microbrute/">[comments]</a></span>

Messages In This Thread
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute - by SynthWizard - 03-30-2022, 10:26 AM