Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpSix Native with hardware integration - possible? Already here?
Staff
OpSix Native with hardware integration - possible? Already here?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>KORG's website &amp; posts elsewhere seem to imply OpSix native is able to integrate with the hardware OpSix, NI Maschine style:</p> <blockquote> <p>Using the hardware and software versions together, you can have the best of both worlds: a physical instrument that responds to your touch, and complete DAW integration.</p> </blockquote> <p>I just got my OpSix in the mail today, and also installed OpSix Native via the crossgrade, and while both are nice to use on their own, there doesn't seem to be any 'integration' so to speak. The patches are compatible, and using the OpSix librarian, I can load the patches up AFTER editing them on the hardware, save them to some folder on my computer, and then browse+load them up on OpSix Native, but that's more than a few steps away from what I'd call 'seamless integration'.</p> <p>I'm not complaining, because, like I said, both the synth itself is lovely and the plugin sounds just fine. But is this integration actually something you can enable on either the synth or the VST or did I just get my hopes up from misleading marketing?</p> <p>If it's not here currently, does anyone think this is something KORG has their eyes on? I think it would make the OpSix truly a powerhouse if it could interface with the VST version like NI Maschine or a reverse-Access-Virus.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/pretty-o-kay"> /u/pretty-o-kay </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wjv230/opsix_native_with_hardware_integration_possible/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wjv230/opsix_native_with_hardware_integration_possible/">[comments]</a></span>

Messages In This Thread
OpSix Native with hardware integration - possible? Already here? - by SynthWizard - 08-09-2022, 03:09 AM
Scott Odom 2020 - by labedroomLaupt - 08-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Ellis Sims 1988 - by labedroomLaupt - 08-10-2022, 07:27 PM