Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the most fun synth or related HW you own?
Staff
What’s the most fun synth or related HW you own?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I had a few synths so far. Cobalt 8X, an analog mono MFB, Peak, Model Cycles, Microfreak. I tried Arturia V + Controller. I have Pianoteq for Piano and electric piano sounds. I own a few iPad Synths and even build a 8 poti controller controlling nearly every Zeeon parameter with graphical feedback. I currently own an Opsix and wavestate and Digitakt Nymphes plus Raindrops. Everything is controlled via digitakt and a diy Teensy midi splitter. A Studiologic SL 88 Grand. </p> <p>I mostly try to find the right hardware to just have fun. And finding and trying the hardware is part of the fun for me. I just want to sit down and relax. If I find something I like I hook up the iPad and hit record in Cubasis. The iPad is also used as a FX Unit. </p> <p>Lately I got a Nymphes and a Raindrops Pedal and this combination is the most fun I had in a while. Something about the simplicity just pleases my mind I guess. I think I will splurge on a Darkness Reverb pedal. </p> <p>Not fun for me is figuring out why the digitakt is not recognized by Overbridge. Technical difficulties in general. Hate these. Kills the mood. So I guess simple is also what im looking for. That’s what Nymphes and Raindrops teached me. Simple but beautiful. </p> <p>So what’s the piece or combination you have the most FUN with? I’m not looking for most versatile or best in class. I’m looking for quirky fun. Bonus points for simplicity.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Holzdev"> /u/Holzdev </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yih4f1/whats_the_most_fun_synth_or_related_hw_you_own/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yih4f1/whats_the_most_fun_synth_or_related_hw_you_own/">[comments]</a></span>

Messages In This Thread
What’s the most fun synth or related HW you own? - by SynthWizard - 10-31-2022, 01:35 PM