Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope
Staff
#1
0
0
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope

Hi friends,

I'm not the most technical guy in the world, but a friend is passing along his Leader 1060 oscilloscope, and I was hoping to run my Grandmother through it to visualize what I'm doing.

I generally run headphones right out of the Grandmother.

How exactly do I pair with the oscilloscope? Where should I be plugging who into what?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/deadeye-duck
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3