Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking to build my first modular set up !
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking to build my first modular set up !

As stated above, I am looking to build my first modular synth. I’m looking for something I can incorporate into my Ableton workflow. I currently have a Behringer Neutron and Model D, so incorporating that could work too. Looking for something that would be good at creating polyrhythms for techno.

Any suggestions on modules that I can purchase that would be easy to use and incorporate into my Ableton workflow.

submitted by /u/ChiefRellz
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1