Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Poly Synth
Staff
#1
0
0
First Poly Synth

I'm looking to purchase a poly synth to build a core around. I have very little experience with keyboards and I'm hoping the experienced users here can help make a good choice. The sound i'm going for is synthwave/slow ambient. The two I'm currently looking at are the minilogue xd and the deepmind 12. I really like the layout of the minilogue and it seems like it might be easier to learn but im a little concerned about the 4 voice polyphony. The deepmind 12 seems like an incredible value and a very versatile instrument.

I guess in a way I'm trying to be talked out of the deepmind, it seems like a no brainer. But there is still something drawing me to the minilogue.

I'm also looking at the prologue 8. Still reading up on it, but it seems like a possible fit.

submitted by /u/Caveman044
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15