Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beesneez B87i boxy and harshness problem
Staff
#1
0
0
Beesneez B87i boxy and harshness problem

I have a Beesneez 87i, but ever since I got it, I noticed it's on the boxy side, and when I really...


https://gearspace.com/board/showthread.php?t=1465076&goto=newpost
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Custom Firmware Is Booming: Mods for Oct...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2