Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need help!!
Staff
#1
0
0
I need help!!

Synthesizers!!!

Alright so I have been using a borrowed set up for playing at some church events but it’s time that I get my own and I’m kind of stuck and was looking for some wisdom. I’m used to using a Yamaha Motif with the 4 separate faders I can preassign sounds to so that I can add a specific sound or take some of the sound back out depending on how the intensity increases or decreases so I need a synth board that has atleast 4 faders so that I can assign sounds that I can adjust rather than set performances where I’m stuck with the same sounds in performance mode. Any ideas? I just need immediate flexibility when it comes to adjusting my layered sounds. Especially for gospel songs. Keep in mind I don’t need anything to crazy as far as workstations and stuff like that. I just need it for performance that’s it. I don’t prep backing tracks or anything. I use an MPC for that. I would like to keep it below 1,000 USD

submitted by /u/nottabruh
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10