Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WMD Drum Modules
Staff
#1
0
0
WMD Drum Modules

Anyone here use mainly the WMD Drum modules for their setup? (Crater, Fracture, Chimera, Crucible)

I'm currently using the ALM Squid Salmple for my drums, but I'm feeling like it's a little too stale. I love how versatile the WMD drums are, and how you can convert each piece into a totally new sound with some CV, or just turning a knob or two. I think it would bring a whole new level of complexity and interest to my music. I do want the ability to have standardish drum sounds though, so I wanted to hear your thoughts if you've used them before. I'll be making my way to a synth shop in the next few weeks to get some hands on time, but a few minutes in a store isn't much. Thoughts? Anything you feel is missing? What do you like/not like about them?

submitted by /u/Cryosion
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0