Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boutique Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Boutique Synths

I live and travel overseas and visit to the states semi-frequently where I have a home. I currently own a cheap M Audio Keystation 61 and I’m considering boosting my hardware to include the Roland SH-01A, the TR-09, and the TB-03 boutique synths. I can pack these in my suitcase and not worry about leaving them if I have to move to another country.

My questions -

1) The M Audio Keystation and a MacBook Pro are my only items currently - so, what cables do I need to purchase to chain all three of the boutique synths to the Keystation and my Mac which has Logic Pro? 2) Are there better boutique options to pair up than the three mentioned above? If so, what and why?

Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/darthfrank
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7