Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Controlled voltage into Vca
Staff
#1
0
0
Controlled voltage into Vca

I just got the moog model 15 app and am struggling to understand the moog 902 vca. I fed a sine wave into the vca and then to the trunk line. I then plugged the envelope generator into the control input of the vca. And that allowed me to play along with kB tracking. Then I tried to plug in another square wave into the control input but nothing happened.

My question is; why are there 3 inputs for the control input? What kind of signals can I plug into the control input jacks

submitted by /u/wealthychef369
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1