Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New build
Staff
#1
0
0
New build

Hey - I know some people frown on these posts but I'm still working on a build and some experienced opinions would be super useful. I've downsized my plan slightly into a 6u 48hp pittsburgh research console and ditched the morphagene - it's re3big and I'm not convinced how much I'd get from it. I think I've covered most of the bases: couple of voices, some filtering, effects, sequencing, random and plenty of modulation (and a quadvca)

Really I'm interested in any alternatives to what I've picked here and potential HP efficiencies.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1159781

Any advice is always gratefully received.

submitted by /u/OCPEmployeeOfTheWeek
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0