Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Crave arpeggiator not syncing properly
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Crave arpeggiator not syncing properly

Hi everyone

I'm using a Novation Circuit to sequence a Behringer Crave. The Circuit is sending clock and notes via din and everything is working ok, except that the arpeggiator doesn't retrigger when I press play on the Circuit. I have to press play at the exact right time for the arpeggiator to play on the beat. I've experimented with taking play/stop via cv from other gear and clocking via cv as well but I can't get it all to work together. I think there must be a setting that I'm missing. The Crave is straight out of the box so I suspect it's not on the latest firmware, but I've read that the new update has been problematic. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

submitted by /u/dontmesswithadamwe
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Alt Firmware Options For The M-Wave FM-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2