Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting started building CGS modules [Build Thread]
Staff
#1
0
0
Getting started building CGS modules [Build Thread]

Awesome! Glad you got everything working! I already have enough on my plate right now, but once I've finished what I've started I think I may put together a VCS for use in my MU modular. Again, thanks for submitting the pcb layout!


http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic...839#437839
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8