Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble
Staff
#1
0
0
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble

Hey people So I’ve been having this problem with my DM12 where the pitch wheel acts on its own. I’ve tried to recalibrate it to no avail, I’ve tried resetting the calibrations and then calibrating it from scratch and that still doesn’t help. It reacts to the mod wheel and LFO 1 for some reason. Whenever I try recalibrate the wiggle room or whatever for the middle of the wheel I get the “controller not no calibration is not updated” message. I was going to take it in to possible get it fixed but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem how’d they fix it? Am I doing the calibration wrong?

submitted by /u/Whole-Grain
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3