Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a Drum Machine
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a Drum Machine

Hey all. So although I think I know about drum machines, I really don’t, so with that being said, I need help finding a nice drum machine. My budget is about 1000$ Here’s a list of what i’m thinking so far:

-Digitakt -TR8S -Machinedrum -Analog Rytm MK1

I’m looking to make beats in the style of Thom Yorke, Aphex Twin (hence the TR8S), Boards of Canada, and Massive Attack. Please hit me with any suggestions! Thanks!

submitted by /u/jlarkin001
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7