Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Attack and decay shortened on my Mother 32?
Staff
#1
0
0
Attack and decay shortened on my Mother 32?

Hey all; I recently noticed that my Mother 32 attack and decay seem to be a lot shorter than I remember them being. With both knobs cranked all the way to the right and sustain on (and nothing patched), if I press a note I get maybe 2 seconds of total sound. I feel like it used to be a lot longer. I've tried unplugging and putting all the knobs back to basic positions, but can't seem to figure it out. Am I just misremembering how long the basic attack/decay is, or is there maybe something else going on? I'm worried I either have a short, or changed some weird setting at some point that's causing the attack and decay to shorten. Although I have been playing a lot with my 0-coast make noise which as a muuuch longer decay, so maybe that's just what my baseline is now...

Any ideas would be much appreciated - thanks!!

submitted by /u/thisispoopsgalore
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9