Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quantizer for Pressure Points?
Staff
#1
0
0
Quantizer for Pressure Points?

Hi

​

I heard that a quantizer is a great addition to Pressure Points. Can someone please enlighten me, why I should get one? I mean, I am open to it, but right now I don't really see the point, because I can tune the 4 pressure points' CV outs (well, technically 3x4, but you know what I mean...) to a certain note and then just play the VCO anyways. So, is the quantizer just making it easier and faster to get there or why is it recommended with PP so often?

​

I use PP as three things: sequencer (with Brains and a Doepfer sequential switch), keyboard, and controller for stuff. I assume, a quantizer would help the most in the first to cases?

​

I appreciate your input a lot!

submitted by /u/christianmuseodark
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5