Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to use Eventide Space Reverb with multiple synths
Staff
#1
0
0
How to use Eventide Space Reverb with multiple synths

I've got five synths that I usually run into my AI and use reverb effects in Ableton, but I have found a good deal locally for an Eventide Space Reverb, and I would like to pick it up for workflow purposes. I have never used hardware effects pedals. I would like to have the option to have all five instruments connected to the reverb so I could experiment on the fly and see where and which instrument the reverb is working. The Eventide has two inputs/outputs on the back. Am I limited to only being able to connect two at a time? Ive read up some on aux sends with a hardware mixer - is this something I would have to buy? If so, how would that configure into my signal chain connecting everything to my AI?

submitted by /u/handslord
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0