Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep Volca Keys Help
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep Volca Keys Help

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the post, I’m sure you get loads of these from noobs like me.

I’ve recently purchased a volca keys and now a keystep to control it.

It’s taken me a while to get to grips with it but I feel I’m getting there. Whist I managed to get my head round the arpeggiator im kinda struggling with the sequencer. I can’t for the life of my get it to sequence consistently. If I play 3 notes in a sequence then the output is kinda random.

I’ll post a video below to show what I mean. Any help for my stupid self would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/zHyC_ePn1Ns

submitted by /u/jibber4568
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2