Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any Ensoniq KS-32 users with custom patches?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any Ensoniq KS-32 users with custom patches?

I got it from my friend for free, I was going to use it as a midi controller since it has pretty decent hammer keys with aftertouch Smile But I found somewhere that its synth rompler engine(?) is pretty good too! And there may be some custom patches like my Korg Triton Pro on the web, but sadly I could not find any free shared custom patches.

​

Anybody care to share? Smile

​

Thanks in advance!

​

At the moment, I only have factory patches (Rom/Internal) and the sound is pretty average... haha slightly worse than my Korg Triton Pro... Smile

submitted by /u/futuresynthesizer
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4