Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!

Hi, all!

I am a physcis major looking for a topic to write my bachelor's thesis on. I'm into music production and synths, and would really like to understand how they work in terms of electronics, so I thought i could use my thesis as an excuse to do just that. I called a meeting with some teachers in the electronics department in my university to talk about it. My question is: what can I propose to them as a topic? I've had an electronics instrumentation class with them where we used osciloscopes, analog electronic hardware and simulation softeware like labview. But their main field of research is semiconductor materials, which is more "physical" and less "engineering-esque"

What can I propose to them? It can be related to something that I haven't metiones, that was just for context!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/helenl89
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5