Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there any way to use more than 16 voices in Dexed?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there any way to use more than 16 voices in Dexed?

Is there a setting that allows you to place more than 16 notes down at a time specifically? Everytime I use it with my sustain pedal I'd like to just ignorantly hold it down but I keep taking up all the voices.

I know DX7 V has the option to do so but I'm just curious!

submitted by /u/SpruxHD
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0