Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your finishing touch?
Staff
#1
0
0
What's your finishing touch?

Whenever I listen to my backlog - I notice a lot of QC issues. My music itself is easily fixed by remaining unpublished, but sound-wise I wish I had applied some sort of unifying process to everything, or a subset. So that it's nicer to listen to an album length worth of past tracks.

What's your personal approach to make your tracks or a subset of them sound coherent when played back to back?

I understand that mastering for a release is a topic in itself. I'm interested to learn which at-home approaches of such a process are being used.

submitted by /u/190531085100
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Guitar Solos for Better Phrasing: 5 Song...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2