Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How Is A Sound Module Used
Staff
#1
0
0
How Is A Sound Module Used

I've been looking into getting a vintage sound module, because I find the sounds to be neat and I want to try making music with it. I don't quite know how to use one, and I want to be clear on how one is used before I actually buy it. Is there a software on the computer I can use to compose and sequence midis than play them through the module?

submitted by /u/TheQueenOfPepperoni
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Nothing Headphone (1) Pro: Goodbye AirPo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Days at Thomann: More Than 500 Co...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon La Brea Analog Tape Drive: Inspi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0