Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Neutron issues ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Neutron issues ?

Hi everyone, I would like to ask for information. I bought my first hardware synth, the behringer neutron (i'm a poor guy). I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a few things you could tell me about. The most annoying one concerns the filter, when I go over half the resonance pot I hear a lot of crackling noises. I have searched the web but I still have doubts if it is a normal thing (ie of all neutrons) or maybe my unit is defective. Beyond this I have noticed that sometimes the att2 has an effect on the pwm also of the other waves and not only on those on which it should feel, and other times even if the pot is at a minimum I always feel lfo running. Could you give me some clarification? Should I send it back? Tnx Smile

submitted by /u/ensichei
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9