Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1
Staff
#1
0
0
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1

As the title says I've made a web controller and sequencer for the Korg NTS-1, it's a beta, but if it's useful for enough people I will update it to make more robust and functional, so let me know.

It's installable (PWA) and works offline.

https://preview.redd.it/xyrjkrru0nd61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0b9427f1320ed7782e0f780f94fc53e184f6312

At the moment, selectors assume the synth has only the default oscilators and effects. I'm trying to decode Sysex messages to be able to read user oscilators and effects, but I think it'll be almost impossible for me.

Feel free to request features or report bugs.

submitted by /u/oskrpnk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2