Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prophet REV2 vs Prophet 5 Rev 4
Staff
#1
0
0
Prophet REV2 vs Prophet 5 Rev 4

Prophet REV2 - $1399 (Desktop)

Prophet 5 Rev 4 - $2499 (Desktop)

I'm trying to understand why someone would buy the new Prophet 5 over the Rev2. Obviously you're missing out on the Sequential name, but I'm trying to figure out how similar these synths are. For my $1100, what am I getting exactly?

I can tell from a cursory glance that I'm actually losing 3 voices (8 voice polyphony vs. 5 voices) I'm curious if anyone owns both or perhaps the Rev 2 and Prophet 6 as I don't know if the 5 is available yet.

submitted by /u/Syntax-error6502
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3