Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices

I am trying to understand if I could use something like the Minirig Mini (https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bluetooth-minirig-mini-2) which has 2 (two) 3.5mm outputs.

​

  1. Does this mean if I get a cable that will come out of the two 1/4" jacks from the digitakt and plug them into this mini speaker?
  2. Likewise would I be able to connect a single 3.5mm cable from the Novation Circuit Tracks to the Minirig? Would a single cable work or does it need to be two to hear the "stereo" sound?
  3. How would I go about connecting the circuit and digitakt in a way that I can hear both from the same speaker?

Thanks

submitted by /u/mt_mann
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7