Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Expert Sleepers ES-3 / Silent Way recording question
Staff
#1
0
0
Expert Sleepers ES-3 / Silent Way recording question

Hello!

Quick question for Expert Sleepers users. I'm close to buying this module

I feel like an idiot for asking this but I'm just trying to get my head round it

If I want to send audio from Ableton to my modular for processing through Beads, Mimeophon etc. and then capture the results in real time via Ableton, do I have to mute the outgoing audio or the incoming audio? Or else there will be a feedback loop

Or can I just track the results in real-time? Because the incoming audio will be different from the outgoing audio?

Thank you all

submitted by /u/magnolia_unfurling
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3