Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first foray into modular!
Staff
#1
0
0
My first foray into modular!

Hello! So I'm finally ready to make my first dive into modular. I have a whole host of analog gear already (2600, Minilogue XD, Subharmonicon, M32, and utilise a lot of tape loop stuff via tascam414) so I was looking to build a small system based on plinky plonky ambient granular stuff. I'd link to the modulargrid but unfortunately it glitched out and deleted half of my modules so here is a shitty pic: https://imgur.com/LBz8wO9

(EDIT - added some stuff based on recommendations)

Currently I have gone for:

NiftyCase (I like the I/Os and extra stuff, plus the size is right for me)

Typhoon

Chord Organ/Radio

uPlaits

uWarps

nRings

Pachinko

Disting Mk4

uPeaks

Pamela's New Workout

C4RBN

Happy Nerding 4x Stereo Mixer

Intellijel Mixup (6hp)

Im aware the nifty only has ribbon room for 10 modules, but I was going to replace the ribbon with a 12 port one. The current draw is well below and with a couple more 2hp things I think I'll be okay power wise. I'm wondering if I'm missing anything glaringly obvious/there are any obvious issues i am not noticing yet? Please be kind to a majestic nooblet. Thanks!

submitted by /u/damgnoise
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2