Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hunting for module like 4MS SISM but with CV in?
Staff
#1
0
0
Hunting for module like 4MS SISM but with CV in?

Hi folks, I have no inverters in my rig yet, and not enough attenuators. I'm considering the 4MS SISM, but wondered if there is an alternative that additionally has a CV input on each channel. Which I suppose would make it essentially a VCA that inverts? Mostly I don't want to use the space up for SISM if I could somehow have another 8HP in there for CV control, but maybe I'm way off base here and that should just be done in a separate module? Any advice appreciated!

submitted by /u/tremendous-machine
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hermetic Modular Capicola Brings Real-Ti...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3