Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Circuit vs Novation Circuit Tracks
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Circuit vs Novation Circuit Tracks

Hello there!

I've been trying to buy a Novation Circuit since several months ago, recently I discovered there's a new version called Novation Circuit Tracks and I was wondering which I should get. I suppose going for the new model is a no brainer but I'm not sure since the prices are so different.

I can find an old circuit for around 170€ but new one the cheapest I've found is 360€.

I know the new version has many improvements like the integrated battery and stuff but idk...

What do you guys think? The new version is worth the price?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/xtasyx
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
zynaptiq LOUD and WIDE: A New One-Knob W...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0