Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which FX pedal/module should I get?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which FX pedal/module should I get?

I have 4 aux sends on my mixer, three of which are currently being used by: -4ms topographic delay -ECR-1 convolution reverb -NE Desmodus Versio tail reverb.

I also have MI beads, but it’s routed via a stereo bus on the mixer. Hence the free aux send.

I have 26 HP to spare, but would probably prefer an external pedal, so I can use the rack space for other things.

I haven’t really liked/needed distortion pedals, as I find gain on the mixer channels sufficient.

Here is my main rack https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1589099

Tremolo? Flanger? Phaser? What else is there? Hmmm. I was thinking maybe a spring reverb but I’m pretty reverbed up at the moment.

I use the rack for a mixture of dark minimal techno and atmospheric sound design.

Any ideas for a use of this extra aux channel would be much appreciated, it can’t go unpatched!

submitted by /u/CountDoooooku
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9