Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendations for a synth with the enclosed parameters.
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommendations for a synth with the enclosed parameters.

Primarily I'm interested in a hardware synth that has the ability to store 'arrangements'. (I am taking the nomenclature from Roland, in particular the TB-03 I've been playing with.) I.e., the ability to position sequenced measures into a 'song-length' chain or procedure. I only want to do this through hardware. Not because of ideology, but because of an eye problem that limits my time on monitors. (Sparse LED read-outs are OK.)

​

Preference toward a currently-manufactured (or recent) device, and preference toward emulation or reissue of a synth released no later than 1983. But these aren't set in stone. Digital is fine.

​

Anything like this out there? I'm not versed in MIDI; I don't know if one can create arrangements for multiple devices via MIDI and only through hardware. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/TBSJJK
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2