Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doepfer A-183-9 USB power overload question
Staff
#1
0
0
Doepfer A-183-9 USB power overload question

I got a doepfer 2hp USB power supply to power some LED lights and charge my phone, but i tested it with the lights and fried them. I think I pulled power from the 12v rail, but I checked the connection multiple times. On the page for the A-183-9 it says I need a dedicated 5v rail, which I don’t think I have. I have an MDLR performance case with a Konstantlab boardPWR and a uZeus from an old case that I’m using for some tube modules. Can someone help please? I would love not to fry any more lights…

submitted by /u/Rambler_Gambler
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0