Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need y’all’s input….
Staff
#1
0
0
I need y’all’s input….

I’m buying an analog tabletop synth but I can not for the life of me decide which one to get. Any input is appreciated because I’m going crazy over here. So the amount I’m able to spend is at the MOST $700. Ive narrowed the list down to a few.

Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900 or Lifeforms. I came across the microvolt today they are not all that available anymore. The fact I found one for sale complicated everything.

Analog Solutions Leipzig S - found one for sale I’m able to afford but I’m having trouble gauging how good of a deal I’m really getting. I have a feeling this is the best deal out of all of them but not sure.

Dreadbox Erebus v3

0-coast

Atomosynth M x4

submitted by /u/AnalogorithmicA
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0