Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help! Where do i begin?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help! Where do i begin?

Hello all I'm a musician and recently ran into this idea that diving into the world of synths will help me create the sound I envision. But I'm not sure what a synth, even is actually, what the functionality is and where to even begin educating myself since im very keen on doing my own research. I'm sure I'll get a synth soon but I see videos of people playing and along with absolute amazement I feel absolute confusion since I have no idea what all the bells knobs do. Could someone point me to the start line of my journey?

submitted by /u/Maven6
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Summit 2026: 14,900 Visitors, 659...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Rupert Neve Designs introduce three plug...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6