Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What hardware to buy next?
Staff
#1
0
0
What hardware to buy next?

Hi, I've been struggling with figuring out my next buy. I have arturia minibrute and arturia beatstep and I'm feeling like I'm not using them to their full potential. What would you buy next ? My budget is not infinite but right now I'm looking for a direction to expand creative possibilities.

EDIT: I think some of you totally misunderstood what I meant. I have a mono synth and a sequencer - with these two things I feel like it's a little underwhelming. That's why I asked what would enable their full potential. I would like to e.g. layer stuff, make drums, maybe jam along. I was asking what would allow me to do that. Maybe I wasn't perfectly precise but the question is - what module would be useful to enable that. I cannot think of a way to do that with just daw at the moment. Do you have any stuff that you use in your creative process that you could share ?

submitted by /u/mrakusraku
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polysynth With A Vocoder : Gazillion Ind...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:40 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3