Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synths/DAW Audio into eurorack
Staff
#1
0
0
Synths/DAW Audio into eurorack

Hey, just getting into eurorack, got a case, DFAM and neutron. I'm keen to pick up beads and maths, but also been interested in complex oscillators. What I'm wondering is, what are your experiences using external/non-eurorack sound sources as oscillators/sound sources for your rig? I love FM and have a digitone, and it seems kinda pointless to get something like a shapeshifter if I already have access to plenty of sound sources through ableton and my Digitone. (also thinking of putting my RYTM outs into my eurorack?) I don't see like anyone do this though so I'm wondering what issues there are. Obviously I would miss out on CV integration, but I'm wondering how much that matters in relation to the sound source itself - seems like I can modulate the shit out of sound sources once they go through the rack anyway? How important do you find sound source CV modulation?

submitted by /u/WodeRoll
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1