Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a eurorack module equivalent to a turntable?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a eurorack module equivalent to a turntable?

I'm essentially looking for a module that can sample audio and then have the playhead speed modulated by cv. Unlike playback speed where you can fast-forward or reverse the audio I'm looking to scroll through the audio, so that when scrolling it plays the audio at the rate I scroll through it but when stopped it is silent.

I already have a Morphagene, Nebulae V2, Bitbox, and Bitbox Micro, none of which have the functionality I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/OS-TEN
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2