Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gift ideas for the synth enthused?
Staff
#1
0
0
Gift ideas for the synth enthused?

Mods: I wasn't sure whether this should be its own post or on your weekly discussions, but I couldn't see any rules against it so please just remove if needed.

My partner is into synths and as it's coming up to both the seasonal time of year, and not long after that, a milestone birthday, I wondered if you folks had any suggestions for synth-related gifts?

He has a Waldorf Blofeld, a Behringer Pro-1, and some other kit I don't remember/know the names of. Mostly he just tinkers about with them making different sounds or following YouTube tutorials. He hasn't quite got round to making tracks, which he used to do just on his PC with Reason software. This is the full extent of my knowledge about the tech side of things.

I was thinking maybe something like a book on synths or composition using them, or lessons - do people offer synth lessons? - but realised I didn't have a clue where to start. Any help much appreciated!

submitted by /u/CMDoet
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16