Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep sync settings?
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep sync settings?

I'm trying to get my keystep to sync with my euro rig. Doesn't really matter to me whether the master clock is coming from the keystep or the rack, but I'm trying to get it set so I can have the euro rack doing it's thing, and then start/stop the keystep sequencer in sync, or play the keys live. I believe this is possible with the right keystep settings in the midi control app, but haven't quite cracked it. Anyone know what settlings I would need to set?

submitted by /u/used_pets
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0