Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a fun wavetable VCO
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a fun wavetable VCO

I'm looking for a fun and versatile wavetable VCO that's not tedious to program and ideally not more than $500 USD, and while the Noise Engineering oscillators fit the bill for that, they have far too much aggression and not enough subtlety for my tastes. I need plenty of timbral variation for basses, from nasty squelchy brostep sounds to more subdued deep house vibes.

Even though I'm not a big fan of menu-diving, I'm really loving the sounds coming out of both the Graphic VCO and the E352 Cloud Terrarium. Which do you find to be the easiest to program? I'm not sold on any particular module yet, so I'm open to suggestions. I may even end up going with something analog like the DPO.

submitted by /u/ItsEntirelyPossible
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5