Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ways to amplify a voltage above unity gain?
Staff
#1
0
0
Ways to amplify a voltage above unity gain?

I want to scale up a v/Oct voltage coming out of my beatstep to do some cv'ing over a keyboard. The problem is that the v/Oct scale is unpractical for the approx 5v range that I need, but I cannot think of a way right now to solve it. The vca's that I have go up to unity multiplication, and even the disting mk4 doesn't hasn't gotten a mode that can give me more than unity gain.

Of course there should be a way I haven't thought of yet, this is modular after all, so that's why I'm asking here Smile

submitted by /u/XDfaceme
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9