Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Critique my rack!
Staff
#1
0
0
Critique my rack!

I have a niftycase that needs filling. It'll be my first rack. Wondering if there are any glaring redundancies or key aspects to a useful system that aren't present. My goal is to have something that can spit out some riffs, a bassline, and maybe a drone/ ambient thing with a kick and snare. Ideally I'd also like to have some random glitch/ percussion capabilites. May or may not stick with cellz as a sequencer as the niftycase includes midi to CV and an interface. The only thing I think I might be short on is dividers and mults, but I was thinking I'd buy cable hubs to mult stuff in order to save space as I only have 84 HP.Any comments are appreciated! Thanks guys.

https://preview.redd.it/bzf9kpl21f381.png?width=924&format=png&auto=webp&s=187467331d7b870b175024354e88f90b51d11b01

submitted by /u/bottomtext_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5