Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch
Staff
#1
0
0
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch

I've recently been blown away by alot of these generative/ambient type jams with the Mother 32 that pop up on youtube.(see below for links.)

I'm wondering, could the same concept be appliccable to the Matriarch? Makes sense since they're in the same line of Moog's semi modular synths.

I'm pretty new to hardware modular and patching and it would be pretty awesome if I could recreate these types of sounds on my Matriarch.

A few eamples of the sound I'd like to recreate:

https://youtu.be/8ngnl8CDnfk

https://youtu.be/wLbwst1s4m4

https://youtu.be/E0VS01XACkQ

submitted by /u/Spiralicious_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5